Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Back On Track

Well I seem to have got a little lost at sea over the last couple of months, and abandoned my posting, but I am back on course now, with a fair wind behind me, so look forward to regular posting from now on.

I was out on a whale watching trip today, the sea was just beautiful! Flat calm and the deepest blue, wonderful. We saw a whole host of pilot whales , just sunbathing, relaxing on the the surface, and just below, alternating between the two with a flick of the tail. Some of them were so close they looked like stepping stones!































Also Bruce was fishing on Hack Attack today, the flat calm seas are not ideal for fishing, the surface of the water tends to get too hot and the fish go deeper, but he managed to hook up with this nice Wahoo. Bumpers also released a big sailfish, and Bounty Hunter had a strike from a nice big Blue, but it spat the hook early on in the fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home